Super effort by Deliveroo!

Deliveroo have just announced that it will dramatically reduce the amount of plastic packaging¬† its takeaway meals are transported in, by using innovative, sustainable packaging such as sugar cane boxes. It will also provide an opt-in button for disposable cutlery. In trials 90% of customers chose to opt out of cutlery. Let’s hope Deliveroo give the remaining 10% something recyclable, degradable and sustainable such as Birchwood disposable cutlery.

 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s